Julia Andalman is an entrepreneur, writer, UX designer, Fortune 500-trained marketer, motivational presenter, and seeker of knowledge above of all. She was the lead UX designer for one of the most used apps in the world before launching her own startup, Swan.
Our first beauty startup!
What is Swan? Manicures, pedicures, blowouts, makeup, spray tans. Delivered straight to your doorstep.
Podcast Deep Dive
- 1. How/when/why to apply for accelerator program like DreamIt
- 2. Identifying your target customer
- 3. Initial marketing strategies to engage with your target customer
- 4. Testing your MVP with your customer
- 5. Determining your use cases
- 6. Using trends to scale
- 7. How to get pampered like Kim Kardashian
“At the early stage of company, anybody who says their success is luck is just kidding themselves. It really is a lot of blood, sweat and tears.”
“You want a team that looks at your business as a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
“Figure out what the most niche thing you can do and then go after it.”
To see a full list of services and learn more about Swan visit www.iloveswan.com and head to iTunes to download the Swan app!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Refashion Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review to let us know how we’re doing! Remember, we always have your back.